- Join an innovative and fast-growing national practice
- Thrive within a supportive, inclusive and collaborative team
- Continue to build your career with professional development and learning opportunities
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Risk Consulting is a growing business that focuses on helping our clients understand, manage and oversee their risks, including conduct and regulatory change. Our Specialist team design and transform risk functions, create and build enterprise risk management frameworks, advise on GRC solutions and support businesses in identifying and managing operational risks.
With significant growth ahead, we are now looking to recruit exceptional Manager to join our Sydney practice to help support our Financial Services client base. You will support and drive our strategy by:
- Providing technical knowledge, direction and training to consultants within the Risk Consulting division
- Assisting with the implementation of regulator change initiatives for Financial Services
- Using experience of impending risk frameworks, facilitating Operational Risk Assessments, control self-assessments, designing and testing controls, risk frameworks, building Management Information and reporting
- Working with clients to increase their risk capabilities including conducting workshops to understand the client's business and its key risks in which you will then assist in the development key risk artefacts
- Work on site at large Financial Services organisations to apply technical knowledge and bring expertise to the organisation's internal team leveraging the KPMG methodologies.
How are you Extraordinary?
- Relevant qualifications with a strong risk management or regulatory background. With approximately 5+ years of relevant business experience gained in Professional Services, Banking or Financial Services Industry
- Experience in operational risk and risk control assessment, conduct and compliance or customer remediation programmes, predominately in large banking organisations in Australia or overseas would be desirable
- High level engagement management and people management skills
- Prior experience in office practice leadership activities
- A commercial and analytical mindset with complex problem solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and present your ideas with impact to clients and other key stakeholders
This is an exciting time and excellent career development opportunity to join a highly talented, collegiate and dynamic team environment.