At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
We are looking for a Manager within the Technology Risk team in our Melbourne office.
Your key responsibilities
- Managing multiple client teams, leading Organisational Resilience engagements, internal audit reviews, or end-to-end uplift projects
- Providing excellent customer service and coaching your client teams to ensure they do the same
- Assisting with business development activities across various sectors (e.g. Government, Healthcare, Power and Utilities, Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Consumer Products and Real Estate and Construction)
- Building strong relationships both internally and in the market. Become a trusted advisor to your clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Coordinate, plan and deliver Organisational Resilience engagements including Business Continuity Management (BCM), Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Disaster Recovery Planning, Emergency Management and Incident Management
- Work with the team and the client to develop risk assessments, design innovative resilience approaches, plan engagement objectives, manage the execution of fieldwork, and draft and deliver reports and results, while complying with professional standards and addressing the risks inherent in the engagement
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business processes and complex information systems and apply knowledge to client situations
- Use extensive knowledge of the client’s business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate the impacts on the client’s business
- Excellent project management skills and experience in managing engagement economics, including but not limited to budgeting, billing and fee management
- The ability to inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A passion for providing organisations the trust and confidence that will enable them to adopt emerging technologies, manage IT risks and accelerate performance come join our dynamic Technology Risk Team.
- A drive for generating new business opportunities by participating in market-facing activities and developing thought leadership materials
What we offer
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Submission for the position: Manager - Technology Risk - Consulting - (Job Number: MEL002OF)