At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Technology Risk
- FSO team is in a substantial growth phase, and as a result we are looking for high performing
Managers to join our successful and growing team.
You will focus on providing IT risk management services to our financial services clients. Our Technology Risk team provides a broad range of risk assurance services to support our clients’ governance and risk needs.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will work with our banking, insurance and wealth management clients to develop and deliver exceptional assurance by:
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Delivering professional and highly valued technology risk services to our clients
- Creating and leveraging trusted relationships across the industry
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement to deliver commercial outcomes for our clients
- Identifying issues and commercial insights as part of high-quality deliverable reports to help clients make a difference to their business
- Leading team members and actively involved in client engagements and deliverables.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 5+ years of experience in a professional services environment within Technology Risk, ideally within Financial Services
- Financial services industry-based knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of, and experience in, internal auditing, IT risk management strategies and techniques
- Superior communication and relationship skills
- A result orientated and commercially customer focused mindset.
What Working At EY Offers
- The ability to juggle multiple demands
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
- a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career.
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career. Read more about Diversity and Inclusiveness at EY.
EY is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process for people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
Regarding this role, the minimum salary is AUD 129,500 including 10% superannuation.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.