Job Requisition ID: 21467
• Join Australia’s largest, and fastest growing risk advisory practice
• Opportunity to leverage your regulatory and risk expertise whilst collaborating with our data analytics and automation experts to create sustainable, future fit solutions for our clients
• A dynamic environment which will provide you with the platform to build your career
Do you want to help some of the most interesting Financial Services firms imagine and deliver the future of risk?
In response to the growing demand for Risk and Regulatory Transformation services, we are looking to hire critical thinkers and problem solvers to join our team in Perth, delivering market leading advice and practical solutions that make a material impact to our clients, our people and society. We are looking for Senior Analysts and Managers with 4-8 years experience in Professional Services and Financial Services firms globally, and here in Australia.
What will your typical day look like?
• Develop risk appetite and risk management frameworks, supporting clients to translate business strategies into clear set of metrics and advising on key risk management principles to protect and deliver their business strategy
• Transforming the ways clients leverage people, technology, data, business processes and controls, to address their operational risks and raise productivity
• Taking ownership for the delivery of business analysis activities within a stream of work, across programs/projects to deliver project goals
• Program/project management office portfolio roles to ensure the delivery of project goals to agreed schedule and quality
• Lead teams to deliver high profile engagements, and work closely with Directors and Partners to deliver tailored solutions to a broad problems and complex issues
• Coaching and inspiring junior members in a diverse team within an inclusive team where people are recognised for their contribution
• Build authentic and trusted relationships with our clients and the broader Deloitte firm
About the team
Our Financial and Regulatory Risk team sits in Risk Advisory, the largest, and fastest growing risk and regulatory business in Australia.
We help financial industry clients by providing services designed to drive down cost and improve efficiency of existing risk and compliance frameworks, while assisting in designing, assessing, and transforming enterprise risk and compliance programs to preserve organizational value. Clients may be the subject of a regulatory action or may have identified gaps in their regulatory risk and compliance processes and/or systems. In such cases, we help by:
• assessing the causes of failures;
• deploying data and analytics to analyze the potential extent of the issue;
• identifying the appropriate remediation approaches; and
• implementing remediation programs.
We help clients to assess, design and implement governance, processes, models, data and technology, and reporting related to liquidity, market, operational and credit risk management. We also help clients assess and evolve their values, beliefs, tone, conduct, and understanding of risk culture.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.