Manager, Business Controls - Credit Risk
Sydney based role
12 month contract - 550 pd + super
This role supports the risk management and monitoring including the implementation and adherence to the risk
management framework, policies and controls. It is an expectation of this role to support a strong risk culture that
embodies our ethics and integrity, balancing commercial and customer needs.
Business, Controls and Monitoring:
- Accountable for activities in relation to the remediation required to uplift our Prudential Standard obligations, risk controls and relevant frameworks and policies
- As part of a team of risk professionals contribute to ensuring the divisional and business operations and risk management practices align to the frameworks, policies, risk strategy, regulatory obligations, and appetite of the Group
- Support the business to drive a strong risk culture and awareness in day-to-day business decisions and business strategic initiatives.
- Support management in the pro-active consideration of the risk and control implications of key projects and change management initiatives to drive the timely and cost-effective incorporation of future controls.
- Monitor effectiveness of self-assessment practices, highlight gaps and risks outside appetite and escalate as required
- 3-5 years of operational risk / compliance advisory experience, risk management, legal or compliance experience
Ability to work to tight timeframes, prioritise and manage time across multiple activities
Ability to accept responsibility and excel in a high achievement orientated environment with a strongfocus on being a change facilitator
Strong presentation, communication skills, organisational and time management skills
Previous credit, policy or regulatory experience would be highly regarded.
Why choose Randstad to represent you
We are a team of specialists consultants dedicated to the Banking and Financial Services sector. Having placed others into these AML roles successfully, we are in a position to guide you through the application process, which will include an assessment centre. We will advise you each step of the way.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.