- MULTIPLE ROLES – Information Security Analysts
- LONG TERM CONTRACT – work on the forefront of cyber security
- Must have Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Clearance
One of Australia's most highly regarded federal government departments in Canberra is looking to engage MULTIPLE Information Security Analysts
to be engaged in various projects/tasks, utilising data to achieve wide mission outcomes. The successful candidates will be offered an initial 12 month
contract partnered with long term extension options
The successful MULTIPLE Information Security Analysts will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful MULTIPLE Information Security Analysts
- Provide assistance and advice on contemporary information and cyber security matters to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate contemporary knowledge of information and cyber security vulnerabilities and threats including associated identification and prevention techniques
- Conduct analytical and research tasks to meet the information and cyber security needs of stakeholders
- Investigate cyber security vulnerabilities and assess their impact to stakeholders systems through research, analysis and reporting.
- Generate procedures for creating alerts and referrals including Triage and Incident Response, and generate structured threat intelligence.
must have the following:
- Extensive knowledge of common networking protocols, including specifically DNS
- 2-3 years experience in a/or Data Science/Analysis, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Security Operations Centre or Intrusion Detection role
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience translating high level information requirements into complex SQL queries
- Experience with SIEMs such as Splunk to analyse network and host based artefacts including creating baselines and virtualisations
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented MULTIPLE Information Security Analysts
looking to join a high-profile federal government team to enhance their career. The successful candidate will be offered a 12 month contract with the option to extend for a further 12 months. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number NL0134