Our client is a well-known financial services organisation with a reputation for having a supportive culture and good work / life balance.
We are recruiting for multiple Operational Risk professionals to be part of the Line 1 Operational Risk team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, testing, and monitoring the effectiveness of key controls
- Reviewing, monitoring, and reporting on risk, control gaps or deficiencies
- Facilitating in risk profiling activity
- Reviewing, monitoring and reporting on risk
- Providing incident management oversight
- Assisting with driving a risk culture through facilitation of workshops and engaging / educating the business
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4+ years’ experience in risk management, controls or audit
- Financial services or Big 4 background ideal
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and able to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Commercial acumen and pragmatism
The role can be based in Melbourne or Sydney. This is an excellent opportunity for driven and motivated candidates to join a fast-growing company with career progression opportunities.
Please send your resume to Jerin Chowdhury at Compliance and Risk Management Recruitment (email@example.com).