About the role
The Analyst will be responsible for making sure that all the company internal processes related to Social Responsibility and AML for the UK Market are being handled daily, working as described and that the Business and our customers are protected.
- Responsible for QA'ing the Affordability, AML/CFT and Social Responsibility process for the UK Market.
- Ensuring that the Affordability process is being adhered to
- Ensuring that the AML & CFT processes are being followed
- Ensuring Social Responsibility compliance
- Responsible for performing and documenting Social Responsibility communication with the players, mainly RG Calls.
- Responsible for creating initial open source player reviews, that will be authenticated by an AML & RG Operational Analyst.
- Effective and Efficient daily communication with the AML & RG Team; Proposing ideas and suggestions to the team/team leader to take the final decisions.
- Be an escalation point within the RPF Department, mainly the AML & RG Team for any UK-new-process related query.
- Identify and escalate any flaws in the systems, processes and/or actions/decisions taken.
- Any other task that is required by the manager.
Skills & Experience Required
- Analytical and investigative skills
- Independent and strong pro-active attitude
- Good knowledge of UKGC Affordability, AML&CFT and Social Responsibility requirements
- Good Communication skills
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, comprehensive health insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.