The Cyber Security team is responsible for leading Vicinity's efforts to be a cyber resilient, safe and trusted organisation, by effectively managing risk across all assets enabled through technology.
Reporting to the Information Security Manager, the role will be responsible for protecting Vicinity's Operational Technology assets across our portfolio of shopping centres and offices through:
• Compliance with all applicable configuration standards and best practice frameworks for any remediation work;
• OT cyber risk assessments and advice;
• Monitoring operational security posture;
• Security Maintenance activities on OT systems;
• Cyber Security deployment for OT systems;
• Security Appliance design and implementation;
• Architecture Design guidance.
This role is a great opportunity to influence the OT Cyber Security Management program, through the development of capability within the Operational Technology environments to orchestrate risk mitigation and response capability.
Key accountabilities will include:
What you will bring?
You will be an experienced Operational Technologies (OT) specialist, preferably with experience in security management aspects of OT. You will have exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will be a team player with a mentoring mindset and enjoy taking people on the journey to build secure and leading edge products. Relevant tertiary qualifications and technical certifications will be well regarded.
Qualifications and skills to support your application (desired, not mandatory):