About the Role:
Our client is seeking an accomplished Project Manager for delivering several projects across the portfolio with a key focus to deliver projects in the Cyber Security space Key Responsibilities:
- Define the scope of the projects and execute them flawlessly within the set timelines, budget, and frameworks
- Establishing project objectives (short & long-term) and ensure they are met by the team.
- Patching/Upgrades of Application stacks - Application/ Middleware/ Database / OS / Hardware
- Privileged Access Management – Run Pilot and design associated process & governance for service accounts and Individual Privileged Accounts.
- Application Control – Implementation of block lists and safe lists including associated processes & governance. Measure project performance and incorporate changes to scope, schedule and costs
- Minimise the project risk by performing risk and incident management
- Accomplished Project Manager with exp of managing Cyber Security projects in complex IT environments
- Prior exp of delivering projects in the Privileged Access Management, Application Control would be a big plus
- Strong Financial acumen and ability to drive ad manage project budgets effectively
- Ability to engage ICT and Business stakeholders to resolve complex technical issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven individual with strong attention to detail
To grab this opportunity, please apply here or email me on *****@capstonerecruitment.com.auAdditional information
- 12 months contract in a multi- year program
- Prior exp of delivering Cyber Security projects
- Strong financial acumen and good interpersonal skills