Seeking Quality and Compliance Coordinator focusing on Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services.
Your new company
Hays in Geelong are currently partnered with a large not for profit organisation located in North Geelong, Victoria.
We are seeking to appoint a Quality and Compliance Coordinator for a contract role with a potential extension.
Your new role
In this role, you will be reporting to the Senior Management and will be responsible for contributing to the development and improvement of WAC quality, risk and compliance systems, improving organisational capability and performance through continuous improvement initiatives and coordinating WAC accreditation requirements across multiple programs to maintain certification to relevant standards.
Key Responsibilities will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Implementation and overall management of the quality management system (QMS) by maintaining, monitoring and evaluating various elements of the electronic system.
- Design and conduct training sessions on the application of WAC’s QMS and other continual improvement requirements.
- Completing analyses and reporting on WAC’s QMS performance and other compliance requirements as required.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to Victorian Aboriginal health, Aboriginal culture, and the philosophy and practice of Aboriginal Community Control.
- Demonstrated capacity to maintain sensitive information, maintain confidentiality and remain impartial at all times.
- Familiarity with legislative requirements of the Child Safety Standards, Occupational Health & Safety and Finance, and an understanding of risk management principles, frameworks and methodology, as well as knowledge of NDIS standards, review tools and Best Practice Frameworks.
- Experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of systems, policies and procedures (preferably in the area of risk and quality management).
- Skills in financial management and related legislative and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience using MS applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook) combined with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder relationship management.
- Experience in LOGIQC system.
You MUST be an Australian Citizen OR a Permanent Resident to apply for this role.
What you'll get in return
This role offers you a rate of $30 - $40 per hour + super,
with an estimate to start immediately.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now'
to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For further information about this role, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Consultant