About the Company:
Our Client is a well regarded organisation within beverage sector and service many local customers and product lines. They are undergoing market expansion and actively seeking an experienced and motivated Quality Assurance Supervisor.
About the Role:
This opportunity is a full time permanent position. Responsible for ensuring that all manufacturing quality and food safety related activities comply with stated QMS requirements and that the interface at team member level between quality and manufacturing is maintained, reviewed and updated as required. Duties include:
- Ensure all relevant quality manufacturing standards are current and available at point of use and in relevant IT systems.
- Lead a team of 4 QC Staff
- Control and distribution of all quality and food safety documentation in relation to new and existing product changes including process parameters, quality systems reference, label design and Q&C forms in accordance with Q&C responsibilities
- Primary source of documentation to customers
- Initial interface for customer complaints and enquiries, coordinating investigation and close out.
- Product Release - review all receival paperwork and COAs of incoming goods and cleaning documentation and ensure compliance
- Assist manufacturing with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations for all Quality System breaches.
- Assist with internal audits. Prepare for audits and provide input for all quality and food safety related documentation.
- Periodic review of packaging vs label specifications to meet QMS requirements
- Investigate consumer complaints as required, enter information into system.
- Use management of change process when modifications are made to the QMS
Skills & Experience:
To be appointed for this position, you will need to have:
- A tertiary qualification in Food Science, or 3yrs + relevant experience
- Experience in supervision of junior staff
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment,
- Previous experience in food manufacturing,
- Previous experience in quality control and/or quality assurance position, with demonstrated internal and external audit experience
- A demonstrated high level of communication
- Experience with Quality Management Systems (WQA, SQF, AQIS, ISO)
- A keen work ethic.
- Your own reliable vehicle;
Benefits & Cultures:
This is a stable company with a strong presence in the Beverage Sector.
How to apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume. Where possible we would prefer MS Word documents as sometimes PDFs may be corrupted and your application may not be processed.
Need more info:
Please contact our Consultants at the Brisbane office on 07 3175 0680 or email
How to Register with Evolve:
If this role isn't for you but you want to register with Evolve for upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now"button and ask to be registered for other roles.
Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve specialises in scientific/technical recruitment in:
- Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more.
- Adelaide - Brisbane - Melbourne - Perth - Sydney