Your focus will be across a portfolio of 6 - 7 Aged Care Facilities in your region. As part of a team of five across NSW, you will be responsible for clinical auditing, across this large not for profit provider.
- $150,000 package (inclusive of superannuation) + access salary packaging benefits.
- Car allowance provided. Any additional travel costs (plane / car hire / accommodation) also covered.
- Flexible working arrangement where possible - i.e. you will be required to actively be out at sites working closely with teams but can also work from home / head office / a site closest to home as appropriate to your workload.
- Under the guidance of an experienced General Manager you will drive clinical excellence through careful analysis and innovative management plans.
- Work closely with Managers and Quality Leads on site to educate around and implement continuous improvement plans.
- Join a dynamic team with varied skill-set - opportunity to mentor and be mentored in different aspects of the role.
- Leading not-for-profit Aged Care Provider. Their values are rooted in
- AHPRA Registered Nurse desirable. Non-clinical professional with multi-site quality experience in residential aged care also invited to express interest.
- Demonstrated experience in a Quality position in Aged Care across multi-sites.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of aged care legislation, the new aged care standards and the accreditation process.
- A professional who is passionate about improving standards within Aged Care.
To discuss further contact Katie for a confidential chat:
*E4 are recruiting for multiple positions and are happy to compare different available options with you*
Katie Owen (Recruitment Consultant)
0452 050 454 / 02 8215 7050