- 3 month temporary contract
- Growing business in both local and export markets
- Instantly recognisable, leading brands
Based in Melbourne's South East they have multiple manufacturing facilities across Victoria, are significantly investing into these sites and supply to the major retailers. This is a 3 month contract role.
Reporting through to the Quality and Regulatory Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Coordinate systems and processes around food and packaging Regulatory requirements for both local and export markets
- Manage the registration of new and existing products for export markets
- Monitor the development and assess the impact of new and proposed changes to laws and regulatory frameworks impacting the use of ingredients, product safety, labelling, claims and advertising
What's on offer?
- You must have worked in a similar role within Regulatory and/or Compliance role within food manufacturing.
- Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications, however, this is not essential
- Some knowledge of overseas regulations.
You will be working for a business that value their people and progress from within. This role is an autonomous position within a growing business. You will be offered an attractive salary in an accessible location in Melbourne's South East with on site parking.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further you can contact Juliet Arduca at Blackbook Executive on 03 9823 7410.