• Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
• Pathway to Partnership – receive support and mentoring to progress your career
• Subsidised professional qualifications
Deloitte Canberra predominantly focuses on the Defence Sector, Federal Government and the various Intelligence Communities and local private enterprises. You could be helping the military prepare their workforce for the next national emergency (conflict, bushfire, COVID), delivering projects impacting Australian society, influencing public policy, redesigning the way the Australian Space Agency uses collective intelligence to solve issues at the national level, or be involved in developing competencies you can’t talk about, for secret organisations you’ve never heard of. The projects we work on in Canberra have a lasting impact on the health, economy, defence and security of Australia.
Based in Canberra, we are looking for strategically minded Digital & Technology Risk & Tech Assurance Professionals across a range of levels to join our global network of Project Risk team. We’re engaged by our clients to help them reduce the risks and improve the outcomes from their most complex and challenging projects and programs. We support our clients to help them reduce risks and improve outcomes from their most complex transformation projects by designing, implementing, and assuring risk management approaches across technology and business functions. Our Risk in Digital Transformation team is expanding as we help institutions to understand, assess and manage the risks they face as they embrace disruption, embed new technology and adopt different ways of working across their businesses. We know what goes wrong and what must go right.
What will your typical day look like?
• Advising on the risks facing digital transformations and ensuring that these are appropriately addressed at the right stage of implementations.
• Designing and implementing target operating models for digital risk functions.
• Defining and embedding risk management strategies for digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, and cloud.
• Designing end to end risk management processes.
• Embedding risk management solutions within client environments
• Providing assurance or risk management over digital programs, technology services and program management
• Providing technical expertise in relation to assessment of risks, IT general controls, Control framework, Identity & Access management
• Driving technology-enabled change across the organisation and deliver high quality outcomes efficiently and effectively
You will bring a strong balance of technical experience, communication and interpersonal skills, which will enable you to engage at all levels of an organisation around the cyber & technology risk agenda.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
• Strong consulting background in digital & technology risks space
• Experience in working on large scale digital transformation projects
• Experience in working on IT general controls and framework
• Understanding of the risk management lifecycle, including control testing experience
• Support the strategy and development of practise capability in emerging areas (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud, Robotic Process Automation)
• Knowledge of the latest technology trends (i.e. AI, Automation, Cloud, Agile, Cyber and DevOps)
• Experience in third party auditing standards such as ASAE (e.g., 3402, 3150), SOC2 etc
• Experience in assurance standards APRA CPS 234
• Strong people management experience
• Experience in cloud risk assessments
• Cyber risk experience
• FSI Industry experience
• Provide confidence to the clients on digital transformation projects from technology risk perspective
• Support the strategy and development of practice capability in emerging areas (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud, Robotic Process Automation)
• Build authentic and trusted relationships with our clients and the broader Deloitte firm
Due to the client requirements, all candidates must undergo a security clearance and as such, only Australian citizens will be considered for this role.
Canberra is brimming with award winning restaurants, cafes and just a stone’s throw from some of Australia’s best wineries. It is easy to get around, with limited city traffic, incredible bike paths and great public transport with shorter commutes. Canberra is a beautiful city with tree lined streets, numerous open spaces and incredible sunsets. You’re never too far from a mountain to hike, or a park to explore.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Alina Irfan from our Talent Acquisition team at *******@deloitte.com.au, we’d love to hear from you!