Our client is an important part of Australia’s cultural landscape and has been around since the 1980s. They are looking for a Risk and Audit Manager to join the portfolio of Chief Financial Officer.
Key responsibilities are:
- Building and monitoring the risk management framework, policies, and procedures
- Uplifting risk capability across the organisation
- Preparing the audit plan and procurement of internal audit service providers
- Managing and developing the business continuity frameworks
- Engaging with the business and promoting risk awareness
- Preparing reports to management
- Providing risk advice and training to the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5+ years’ risk management, audit, or assurance experience
- Hands on approach and ability to work in a lean environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify complex concepts
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of the audit and risk function and engage with a mix of corporate and creative professionals.
If this is of interest to you, please send your resume to Jerin Chowdhury at Compliance and Risk Management Recruitment (email@example.com).