Reporting to the Risk, Fraud & Payments Team Leader, the jobholder will make sure all customer withdrawals are processed correctly and timely whilst proactively anticipating issues to minimize fraud risk and upholding outstanding levels of customer service.
- Independently determine fraudulent activity and act according to agreed procedures with regards to transaction acceptance, account blocking and further checks.
- Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity
- Investigate suspicious alerts (internal & external) with proper analysis and follow-up
- Careful monitoring of possible money laundering transactions and communication of suspicions by submitting appropriate Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) to MLRO
- Proactively find players receiving bonuses which they are not eligible for applying appropriate processes to resolve the issue
- Keep aware of active bonus campaigns and their vulnerabilities assuring that vulnerabilities do not manifest into business losses through diligent oversight of the customer base
- Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level
- Suggest improvements to the Tools and procedures
- Specialise in the detection & prevention of fraud
- Professional handling of all related customer queries
- Process incoming and outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner
- Follow up any payment-related issues or customer queries proactively
- Retrieve deposits from online banking sites and post into customer betting accounts
- Perform bank checks and other reconciliation tasks as needed
- Undertake necessary administration work, including dealing with customer correspondence and record-keeping/case management.
- Knowledge of customer verification process for different regulations including the verifying player's documents.
- Ability to work closely with other departments across geographical boundaries.
- Liaise with Customer Services on a daily basis, to resolve customer queries
- Ability to work hours to suit the business needs – typically shifts 08H – 00H including weekends.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Meticulous, takes initiative and possesses good analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to work well with others and be a team-player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of how fraud or money laundering can occur within a financial system would be considered an asset.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, Comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.