- Professional close knit team
- Flexible working arrangements
- $75,000-$85,000 negotiable
With an opportunity to join a world leader in risk consulting, this firm offers a fantastic career path plus opportunities for further development. Their client sector is broad across a range of industries and you will gain exceptional training and mentorship from managers and partners to help you progress.
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Love working in a fast paced, energising environment;
- Strong business partnering skills with the ability to build relationships easily;
- Working towards either CA or CPA qualification or similar;
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to multi-task, no two days are the same;
- Enjoy travelling to meet clients face to face (where safe to do so); and
- Strong communicator and love working as part of a cohesive team of likeminded graduates.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years relevant audit/risk experience, ideally gained from a professional services firm but commercial experience will also be considered;
- Experience communicating with clients and working with Managers/Partners to provide advice;
- Ability to take responsibility and work autonomously when required; and
- Prior experience in delivering great results for your team and your clients.
In return you will be offered “work from home” options, on the job training, study support, an active social club and early client contact.
How to Apply
For more information or a confidential discussion please call Jane Cullen at u&u on 0414 269 449 quoting job reference 20705 or alternatively, click below to apply. We look forward to receiving your application and assisting you with your job search.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.