UniSuper is one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds and is run solely for the benefit of its members. For more than 34 years, UniSuper has been managing super for people employed in the higher education and research sector. UniSuper currently
invests around $85 billion on behalf of 450,000 current and former higher education and research employees.
We’re all here to help deliver greater retirement outcomes for our members. Your role supports UniSuper doing this by working with the Manager, Security Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) and Cyber Resilience Manager to deliver Information Security governance initiatives as part of the Technology transformation program.
The role will work with the Governance team to develop and rollout new cyber security framework, processes, training and awareness.
Your role contributes to the transformational program ‘Keeping UniSuper Safe’.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting develop, implement, maintain and the compliance of the NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF).
- Facilitate workshops and review sessions with stakeholders managing their feedback and expectations.
- Analyse and capture requirements in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Assisting to develop Information Security policies, standards, guidelines and processes.
- Interpreting security controls with relevant compliance, legal and regulatory requirements especially APRA
- Assisting to develop, implement and maintain security performance and operational reports.
- Assisting with tracking, maintaining, verifying and reporting non-conformance and corrective action/s.
- Facilitate security governance forums, produce artefacts
- Lead annual security control testing, collate and report results against NIST CSF
- Proven background working in a GRC position within complex environment
- Being comfortable with a high degree of on-the-job learning
- An understanding of the world of Information Security and a keen sense to learn
- Technically you will understand the NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF), business processes, security governance, audit compliance and risk assessment
- Be able to handle the challenges of a varied role in a dynamic organisation
- Ability to identify tasks and activities required to meet project requirements and to set goals and priorities in line with business objectives
- Ability to contribute to short, medium- and long-term planning and effectively promote ideas
- Ability to define processes and document procedures (essential)
- A high standard of presentation, customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to effectively convey security risks to technical and non-technical stakeholders
What We Offer
A challenging, collaborative and fun culture. You will receive the support that you need to build your own career in a People team that is under new leadership and leading change across UniSuper.
You’ll also receive extra annual leave days between Christmas and New Year, access to a Wellness program, volunteer leave, generous superannuation contributions, gym discounts and support for flexibility. You can also access our Financial Advisers at a
reduced rate to help you plan your financial future.