Tabcorp is famous for winning moments. Behind (almost) all of them is great tech and talented teams of developers, architects, project managers and support experts. Together, we make sure systems and infrastructure can handle thousands of bets every second.
The Information Security team helps protect Tabcorp’s critical business environment and this role plays a key part in managing information and cyber security risk of the business. This role will report to the Senior Security Risk Lead.
What you’ll do
- Provide specialist advice to business stakeholders on compliance and adherence to cybersecurity policies, standards, and guidelines
- Support the identification and management of security risks and issues and provide mitigation strategies with respective teams
- Protect the information of Tabcorp and its customers through comprehensive risk management, strong technical controls, and diligence to processes and regulations.
- Input into the design and assurance of solutions to ensure information security considerations have been incorporated into all business facing and enterprise systems domains.
- Support management of identified risks and the improvement in controls is right sized to Tabcorp’s external profile and risk to reputation.
- Work closely with the Technology Risk and Chief Risk Office teams to ensure security risks are assessed and aligned with the enterprise risk management framework, tools and processes
- Develop monitoring and measurement strategies and plans for security controls to determine their effectiveness
- Ensure all technology and security risk registers are reviewed at appropriate intervals.
- You will help us drive new thinking in security risk management by taking a security risk quantification view through risk reporting (including committee and board reports and dashboards) and help us uplift how we identify, manage and report on security risks. Your risk work will also help inform the organisation’s security strategy.
This is a newly revised role in the organisation with the opportunity to stamp your mark and work with a highly experienced CISO and security team.
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a security risk analysis role
- Knowledge of technology and security control frameworks and standards such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and PCI DSS
- Deep knowledge of technology and security risks and their mitigating technology and security controls
- Thorough understanding of measuring the effectiveness of technology and security controls
- Ability to drive and embrace a high-performance team culture
- Must be technically sound in information security, IT Infrastructure Library, security assurance, information governance, information risk management and cyber security
- Change management mindset with the ability to adapt as the business changes
- Experience in complex networks and highly regulated environments
- Demonstrated ability to synthesise, present and communicate security and technical information in business language to business, management, executives, and the Board
Nice to Have
You might also have these skills and if you do, it will help you hit the ground running:
- Ability to design and create digital reporting dashboards (e.g., PowerBI)
- Exposure to the World Lotteries Association (WLA) standards
- One of the following certifications: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
All our people have the option to take advantage of flexible working, leadership and career development, plus community programs and volunteer days.
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 4,500+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX listed company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com
Tabcorp supports the Department of Health COVIDsafe App and encourages all employees to download whilst at work. Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment.