Are you looking to build your career in cyber security through helping organisations to uplift their security capabilities and solutions? Read on!
What will your typical day look like?
You will bring a strong balance of security risk and solution design experience across a range of security domains, strategic thinking, communication and interpersonal skills, which will enable you to engage at all levels of an organisation in relation to the cyber risk agenda.
You will work with a diverse and driven team to assist organisations with a wide range of security advisory services, such as cyber security strategy, threat and risk assessment, security design and implementation of solutions.
As a Cyber Risk Analyst, you will support the delivery of advisory and implementation projects and contribute to the culture of learning and impact within our cyber risk practice.
About the team
Positioned first globally in Security Consulting Services for the 6th year in a row? Yes, that's Deloitte. We are known for excellence in security strategy and transformation services. This expertise is backed by deep technical expertise within our global network of over 30 cyber intelligence centres, security solution implementation teams and alliances with top tier vendors. Our cyber risk practice has deep capabilities across cyber strategy and governance; cloud and infrastructure; identity and access management; attack and response; data protection and application security.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
• A passion for cyber security
• Training and experience working within a domain of cyber security.
• You maybe already working in a cyber security function or be looking to leverage your broader technology engineering experience to grow your career in cyber security
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Experience working in teams
• Proven ability to engage with stakeholders effectively at all levels of the organisation
• Experience in some of the following areas would be highly regarded: security strategy and architecture; data protection; identity and access management; cloud security or security testing and assurance
• Experience in with industry security frameworks
• A strong desire to develop your leadership skills and impact, providing cyber security advice to a range of digital and cyber transformation programs
• Progress towards or completion of relevant industry or vendor certifications
• 2+ years of experience in cyber security or related area.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now. #RA/FA
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.