“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of its stakeholders. GA&A were recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry. See yourself in our team
The Risk Management and Finance team is responsible for auditing CBA’s Financial Services, Risk Management and Credit Risk portfolios.
This role is focused in the Credit Risk and Models team which overviews the credit origination quality and overall health of all the Group’s credit portfolios. The team reviews all credit portfolios within RBS, IB&M, BB and all credit risk models.The Team Adds Value To The Group By
Do work that matters
- Providing independent assurance on risk management to key customers (e.g., Group Executives and their leadership teams) to secure the financial wellbeing of the Bank’s customers
- Identifying issues as part of high quality audit reports, which help customers to make a difference to their business
- Undertaking Credit Risk and Models reviews to identify relevant credit issues across the full range of BU’s, regions and industries having regard to the Group’s credit policies, standards and procedures
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Possess
- In line with CBA Internal Audit Methodology oversee effective and efficient planning and delivery of auditing Credit Risk and Models within the Bank through assisting the Executive Manager in building a dynamic, risk-based Audit Plan and to appropriately capture key and emerging risks
- Effectively support, supervise and deliver assigned scope areas of the audit from Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, and through to audit closure including administration of key audit stage-gates in the audit electronic workflow system
- Solve problems by applying innovative thinking and actively participate in processes to capture and act on innovation ideas, which improve the way we work
- Draft issues and agree factual accuracy and ratings with the Team Leader and the stakeholders, as well support the Executive Manager in preparing simple, pragmatic and easy to read audit reporting, including audit reports and issue logs
- Create and develop independent and objective relationships within GA&A, the bank and externally to enable effective knowledge sharing and collaboration
If this sounds interesting, APPLY NOW!
- Demonstrated experience in a credit risk management role in Commercial, Corporate of Institutional banking segments
- Ability to undertake analytical research and articulate high quality issues in the form of an issues log and audit report
- Extensive understanding and experience in, risk or internal or external audit covering key risk management and finance processes/controls
- Depth of knowledge of the Operational, Credit, Market and Regulatory risks associated with a bank
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and senior stakeholder engagement with the ability to present and influence
- Relevant internationally recognised auditing or professional accounting qualifications
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 13/02/2021