See yourself in our team
The Risk Management and Finance team is responsible for auditing CBA's Financial Services, Risk Management and Credit Risk portfolios.
This role is focused in the Credit Risk and Models team which overviews the credit origination quality and overall health of all the Group's credit portfolios. The team reviews all credit portfolios within RBS, IB&M, BB and all credit risk models.Do work that matters
We're Interested In Hearing From People Who Possess
- In line with CBA Internal Audit Methodology oversee effective and efficient planning and delivery of auditing Credit Risk and Models within the Bank through assisting the Executive Manager in building a dynamic, risk-based Audit Plan and to appropriately capture key and emerging risks
- Effectively support, supervise and deliver assigned scope areas of the audit from Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, and through to audit closure including administration of key audit stage-gates in the audit electronic workflow system
- Solve problems by applying innovative thinking and actively participate in processes to capture and act on innovation ideas, which improve the way we work
- Draft issues and agree factual accuracy and ratings with the Team Leader and the stakeholders, as well support the Executive Manager in preparing simple, pragmatic and easy to read audit reporting, including audit reports and issue logs
- Create and develop independent and objective relationships within GA&A, the bank and externally to enable effective knowledge sharing and collaboration
If this sounds interesting, APPLY NOW via Commbank Careers or using the link below
- Demonstrated experience in a credit risk management role in Commercial, Corporate of Institutional banking segments
- Ability to undertake analytical research and articulate high quality issues in the form of an issues log and audit report
- Extensive understanding and experience in, risk or internal or external audit covering key risk management and finance processes/controls
- Depth of knowledge of the Operational, Credit, Market and Regulatory risks associated with a bank
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and senior stakeholder engagement with the ability to present and influence
- Relevant internationally recognised auditing or professional accounting qualifications
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Please click here to apply.