Senior Business Analyst – Credit Risk
A Senior Business Analyst is required for one of the Big 4 Banks to working a long term Risk Data program.
You will have the ability to perform business analysis tasks primarily within the boundaries of a project but not limited to across a multi-platform change to deliver to regulatory requirements and outcomes.
Key activities include:
- Stakeholder Management and Communication Identify stakeholders and develop and maintain collaborative working relations; lead smaller teams in eliciting and analysing business requirements
- Documentation of technical user stories across the project to support estimation and development for the RWS Optimisation stream and the support where required to complete the work on Basel III
- Work closely with Group Basel III to understand the data requirements and assess data availability and quality and provide insights accordingly and formulate decisions which can be taken up to the groups Data Governance Forum.
- Requirements Analysis and Lifecycle including Wireframes, technical user stories and test criteria supporting developers and testers during build.
- Extensive experience working as a Senior Business Analyst within a bank
- Ideally Credit Risk experience, if not then worked on regulatory change
- Strong data skills
If this position is of interest please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
M&T Resources does not charge contractors any administration or payroll fees.
Get in touch if you know someone suitable for this role and you could be eligible for our generous referral bonus.
Download our Talent Insights & Salary Guide https://www.mtr.com.au/talent-insights-salary-guide-2020/