This is an exceptional opportunity join a Fast-Growing Fintech in a Senior Compliance Lead role.
- Build and implement the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control (AUSTRAC).
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture.
- Partnering with the business of compliance polies and procedures.
- Engage with the senior business partners.
- Manage end to end Compliance Function.
- First role internally within Compliance. The idea to grow into a Head of role.
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within Financial Services / Greenfields / Regulated Environment
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 0447 989 352 or APPLY NOW