- Be challenged working with a wide variety of clients, solving a broad range of business problems.
- Develop your technical and soft skills through interactions with senior business leaders
- Enjoy a flexible people-focused environment and supportive team-oriented culture
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
As a key member of KPMG's Enterprise Risk Consulting team, you will work with teams that support Boards and Executive Management to help them navigate their business risks and assist in them in achieving their strategic and operational priorities. You will do this by working with clients at all levels across every facet of their business from managing day to day operational risks to managing strategic risks. Our local client base includes corporate and Government clients in utilities, education, healthcare, infrastructure and financial services as well Local Government across the region. If you want to experience an exciting and varied workplace, a career at KPMG may be perfect for you.Your Opportunity
With continued growth, we are now looking for an experienced Senior Consultant
to join our Risk Consulting
practice in Darwin.
How are you Extraordinary?
- Work on a portfolio of engagements that consistently delivers quality outcomes for clients.
- Deliver a variety of Risk Consulting projects, including internal audit, compliance, regulatory audit, performance audit and risk advisory services across a variety of disciplines including procurement, safety, financial controls, governance and operations.
- Develop technical and business knowledge, through day-to-day interaction with management on engagements.
- Contribute to business development by maintaining strong relationships with clients and building professional networks.
- Develop a deep understanding of KPMG’s broad service offerings and begin to identify additional opportunities outside of Risk Consulting to further support our clients.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include
The KPMG Difference
- Relevant post-graduate professional qualifications such as CA, CPA and CIA
- Internal Audit and Risk Consulting experience in a professional services firm or industry
- Strong ability to analyse information quickly using innovative solutions to solve complex problems
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects
- Highly developed report writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to contribute towards business development material, including proposals, case studies and other sector specific material
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !