Our client is a market leading Australian enterprise with a rapidly growing Data Governance and Strategy team. They have an energising, supportive and collaborative culture, are receptive to new ideas and innovation, and are looking for great people who want to be a part of that journey. With the business focused on building a 'best in class' data driven culture a brand new position has been created for Senior Data Privacy Analyst to join the team.
As a Senior Data Privacy Analyst the responsibilities of the role will involve but not be limited to:
- Being the champion and thought leader for data privacy across the enterprise, working with the data governance & privacy teams to execute a strategic road maps.
- Develop and conduct Privacy Impact Assessments for key projects and strategic initiatives
- Be the go to person to address privacy related queries from the business
- Take ownership of the information classification standards and its relationship with privacy controls
- Be responsible for implementing standards, processes and practices required to meet data privacy requirements.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Group Privacy Management Framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of the group data risk management framework (i.e. managing risks and obligations in relation to personally identifiable information and working with stakeholders in dealing with any risk incidents).
To be successful in this role you must be a seasoned and motivated Data Governance Analyst, hungry to challenge yourself in one of Australia's most innovative financial services businesses. You must be able to demonstrate
- Experience consulting with senior stakeholders to understand their strategic challenges and proactively recommend intelligent Data Privacy strategies.
- 3-5 years experience in a data privacy related role
- Experience in implementing frameworks, policies, processes, and transformational agendas in large organisation
To apply for this position please click on the 'Apply Now' button below or send you're resume and cover note to email@example.com