- Senior Microsoft Identity Access Management Engineer
- 9 Month Contract
- $950 / day
As a senior Identity engineer within the Microsoft space you will be responsible for Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD as well as Identity and Access Management (IAM. Some Key Responsibilities :
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD as well as Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Development, implementation and configuration of modern identity solutions such as Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, SSO and Azure AD Application Proxy
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops to cover requirements and solution design.
- Identify and perform functional/ non-functional test requirements
- Share knowledge and good working ethic.
- Project development life cycle with deployment experience.
- Microsoft Identity stack Design and Build hands on implementation and subject matter expert across Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, SSO and Azure AD Application Proxy
- Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD (Mandatory) - Hands-on AD Administration across on-premise and cloud deployments
- Azure Cloud experience
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Single Sign on and Federation (Oauth, SAML, OpenID)
- Identity Governance and Provisioning
- Experience managing SaaS based PAM solutions including B2B models
- PowerShell scripting and automation skills
To apply for this role, please provide your resume in our preferred Word or PDF format no larger than 1MB and quote Job Reference: 19027.
For any queries regarding this or other roles, please phone Seon Clarke on 02 9248 6812.
Thank you for your interest and we will be in touch with those candidates
that meet the position requirements and are an Australian Resident.
People from a diverse background are welcome to apply.
For a full listing of positions please visit www.halcyonknights.com.au
Halcyon Knights Ecareer
Level 10, 50 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9248 6812