Working with a well respected employer as a senior internal auditor.
Your new company
A well recognised employer within greater Hobart, this business offers a wide range of services across multiple sectors and industries. With free parking, and a range of other staff benefits, they have an excellent reputation for providing excellent working conditions.
Your new role
Based out of the CBD in a central location, this newly created role, reports directly into the head of Risk. With free parking, the main duties and responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Reviewing internal controls;
- You will act as the second line of defence and work to Identify, improve and automate control processes.
- Work right across the business with various teams to report on control process, and recommended improvements.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure gaps in control frameworks are fixed and develop solutions to problems/ issues
- This role will also require you to implement and manage projects, to design and implement controls.
Ideally speaking you’ll be CA/CPA qualified, and have experience in either an internal audit role within public practice, or in a similar role out in industry. You’ll have an excellent understanding of creating internal control testing/workpapers, and making recommendations based on your results. You’ll have excellent communication skills, enjoying working in a highly autonomous role, and enjoy working right across the business.
What you'll get in return
In return, you’ll receive an attractive salary, free parking, and a range of other staff benefits. You’ll get exposure right across the business including directly dealings with the executive.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now 61085509.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.