Multiple opportunities to join a global leader to work on exciting projects within household names in the financial sector. These are key business critical roles that will give you new challenges and a great career.
In this role you will be providing solutions to challenges regarding reducing complexity, increasing profitability and managing regulations for a global technology consulting firm. This involves working with corporate's and retail banks, investment and insurers to assess and recommend best practice solutions based on industry experience and insights across risk and compliance frameworks within the credit risk team. We are seeking management consulting professionals to design frameworks and structure governance to create client-centric solutions.
You will be a valuable part of the consulting team and be experienced in delivery and creating risk management frameworks to appraise and reshape existing credit processes and evaluations for clients. As an innovative thinker who is continually building their practice knowledge and is seen as a thought leader, adding value across internal and external stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will lead a project team focussed on risk and compliance projects including end-to-end credit risk policy, governance, processes and controls across industries (retail, commercial, investment or corporate banking)
- You will be able to manage and influence stakeholder relationships and business units across varied departments within the business to gain a thorough understanding of corporate risk processes and development.
- Be experienced in credit risk models and credit risk regulatory frameworks
- Previous experience in stress testing and scenario analysis
- Be able to prepare reports and communicate proposals with clients
- 5 + years of work experience in advisory services to Financial Services or from the industry (Banking, Insurance or Capital Markets) on Risk Management in any of the areas below:
- Fraud & Financial Crime Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Regulatory Change Management
- Credit Risk
- An understanding of regulatory requirements required
- Experience in leading teams and responsible for leading end to end projects and deliveries
- Experience within a Management /Technology Consulting firms is desirable
- Experience with credit risk and capital management
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional Certifications Preferred: FRM, CFA