Adelaide - Fullarton, SA, AU
Are you driven to help organisations better manage risks in digital transformation through use of intelligent solutions and industry leading frameworks?
The impact we have
With digital and technology services becoming more complex and critical to business operations, organisations are facing increasing levels of risk associated with their technology capabilities. If not managed effectively, technology risks can lead to poor customer experience, fraud, business disruption, data loss, financial loss and reputational impacts.
Our specialist digital and technology risk team helps organisations to improve their management of technology risks and provide confidence in how technology services are delivered and managed. This includes providing advice and assurance across a wide range of risk areas such as digital transformation, IT resilience, cyber security, technology governance, ERP implementation, data risk and third party service risk. It is also includes undertaking comprehensive audits of systems to provide confidence to assurance stakeholders over the integrity of business critical systems.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone who truly believes in the power of digital transformation, new age technologies and the impact it has on our lives. You will have hands on experience helping organisations design, implement or assess capabilities and control strategies in one or more of these areas: Digital Transformation, IT Service Management, Technology Strategy and Governance, Information Security and Protection or Technology Risk Frameworks.
To be considered for this opportunity, you may have the following experience:
- Providing both technology assurance and advisory services
- Providing assurance or risk management over digital programs, technology services and information security programs
- Technical experience in relation to assessment of risks, IT general controls, Control framework, Identity & Access management
- Driving technology-enabled change across the organisation and deliver high quality outcomes efficiently and effectively
- Ability to flex your working style to accommodate and leverage a broadly diverse team
- Ability to adopt different working styles to meet different methodologies and approaches, such as Agile, Design Thinking and Lean
- Passion for sharing knowledge with the broader team and coaching/ mentoring junior technology risk professionals
- Good understanding of risk aspects relating to emerging technologies such as AI, Cloud, Automation
- Progress towards or completion of certifications is highly desirable e.g. CISA, CISSP, CCSP, CRISC, ITIL, PMP
What will your typical day look like?
- Help lead the execution of client engagements through structured problem solving
- Provide confidence to the clients on digital transformation projects from technology risk perspective
- Coach and mentor a team of risk professionals to deliver high quality outcomes efficiently and effectively
- Support the strategy and development of practice capability in emerging areas (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud, Robotic Process Automation)
- Build authentic and trusted relationships with our clients and the broader Deloitte firm
- Ongoing development and training in methodologies, technical skills and leadership skills
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.