Senior Manager-Risk and Compliance
Risk and Compliance
Your new company
One of the largest leading Bank in Australia
Your new role
Will perform review and challenge to help embed the Operational Risk Framework and a sound risk culture within Banking Services.
- Drive the development and implementation of the Group risk management and compliance frameworks, policies, standards, processes and procedures.
- Oversee the regulatory change process at Group in accordance with an established regulatory change framework, relevant regulatory change committees and working groups.
- Drive the improvement in risk capability /culture/awareness and promote operational risk management. Will also include planning and undertaking appropriate review.
- Challenge of 1st line risk management activities (eg risk profiling, Key Risk Indicators, control testing, regulatory change implementation, product risk assessments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of the payment industry, regulatory compliance landscape, and of credit/debit payments systems.
- Strong fundamental in all aspects of risk management, including management of key regulatory obligations, risks and controls related to banking services.
- Strong ability to a conduct independent thematic reviews and providing opinions to senior management.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Harvin.email@example.com [mailto:Harvin.firstname.lastname@example.org] LHS 297508