Senior Manager, Conduct RiskWestpac Group–Sydney CBD NSW
Full timeAbout 5 hours ago, from seek.com.auHow will I help?
The role is responsible for supporting the Head of Conduct Risk to deliver the Group’s Conduct Risk Strategy and alignment with the Compliance & Conduct Risk Management Framework across the Westpac Group. You will support the execution of the Westpac Conduct Risk Strategy and framework by:
· Designing, executing, and embedding the Conduct Strategy across the Westpac Group including a key focus on the Group Product Service and Lifecycle (PSL) Policy and governance framework.
· Support the development of a roadmap to mature the capability of conduct
· Work with a team to provide thought leadership to specialised compliance and the business in the management of conduct risk and the uplift of Group PSL management and governance.
· Working closely with all areas of Compliance to ensure Conduct Risk is a critical and considered aspect of all areas of the Compliance and Conduct Risk Management Framework.
· Provide proactive, reliable, and relevant advice on the embedment of conduct risk management as well as training and monitoring solutions to meet the needs of Compliance.
What is in it for me?
You will play an important and significant part in the future of a business that has been around for 200 years. Our vision is to become one of the world’s great service companies. So, we will back you in the development of your career, with internal career prospects and flexible working. You will also be backed by a fantastic team of people in a can-do, supportive structure.
What do I need?
You will have demonstrated experience in managing key stakeholder relationships at a senior level, and ability to influence outcomes aligned with strategy. You will also have knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory environments, and experience in managing conduct risk for financial services across retail, markets and at a corporate level. Prior experience as a SME on the banking product regulatory landscape within a large institution would be ideal. If you have exposure to the DDO Regulations this would be advantageous.
What is it like to work there?
As well as good pay and a great culture, joining the Westpac family means you will get some of the best banking, wealth, and insurance benefits in the market. We back our employees by helping them work towards industry-recognised qualifications, using online learning, training modules and career planning tools for you to grow with us. We will even pay you to do volunteer or community work. As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility and champions inclusion.
How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY button.
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is our top priority. We have developed clear standards to ensure our people are confident, safe, and healthy whether they are working from a Westpac Group site or working from home. These are based on expert medical advice and Safe Work Australia guidelines.View or apply for jobSave jobBe careful - Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Don't transfer any money or complete suspicious online surveys. If you see something suspicious, report this job ad.Email to yourself or a friendSend daily alerts for similar jobsEmail sentWe have sent this job to .Send to another email