- Lead the execution of modelling projects (particularly non-retail) in adherence to the institutions standards. The projects may be categorised by location, industry, complexity & size.
- Build & drive collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive innovation surrounding modelling techniques as well the application of data science & machine developments pertaining to Credit Risk Modelling
- Update governance committees as required
- Excellent tertiary qualifications in an applied mathematical discipline e.g. Actuarial, Physics, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 7 years' experience within a Credit Risk Analytics team
- Strong knowledge of Wholesale Credit Risk Modelling practices
- Programming capabilities in; R, SAS, Python or Equivalent
For further information about this opportunity please contact Olivia on 0409 356 *** or simply click APPLY.