About the company;
Telco / Technology business who have recently gone through a period of strategic change and are at the forefront of their industry, constantly driving change and remaining dynamic.
About the role;
- Embed the risk management framework within business units, functions, and all brands
- Lead the development and implementation of risk management tools and processes to enhance the monitoring, reporting and escalation of risks and enhance the risk management framework.
- Assist with business projects to improve control frameworks, working with business stakeholders to improve internal controls to achieve relevant ISO certifications.
- Advise the business on changes in their risk profiles associated with any change in their business strategy, projects, innovations, regulatory updates, and Group requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly reporting to the Executive Leadership Team and the Board Audit & Risk Committee.
- Assist with implementing the Business Continuity Management (BCM) program
Skills & experience;
- 5 years+ experience in either operational risk management or in a risk advisory consulting role in a large, complex business environment
- Ability to communicate with clarity, impact, and influence through verbal and written communications.
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and influence change.
- Highly energetic and motivated with excellent project planning.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Commerce, Law, Finance, or similar discipline.
- This is a high energy and high performing environment with truly collaborative and supportive culture. Flexible working is offered & encouraged and will continue long term.
How to apply;
Please apply by clicking the link and attaching your cv in Word format or email