• Assist leading organisations with uplifting their cyber security capabilities
• Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
• Significant training and development opportunities
Are you an OT (Operational Technology) practitioner with a focus on Industrial Control Systems and security looking to undertake a broad range of challenging and complex engagements? Do you want to help organisations to secure and monitor their operational environments, gain visibility and detailed understanding of security challenges?
We are looking for someone to join our rapidly growing global team of OT Security Specialists in Canberra to help meet increasing demand from local Australian clients.
About the role
This role provides an opportunity to work across a variety of engagements from OT security advisory consulting through to design and implementation. Responsibilities include:
• Provide consulting advice on OT security engagements. This may include:
o OT threat and risk assessments
o Assessment of OT security architecture, analysis of issues and development of recommendations
o Providing compliance guidance for various industries with OT environments
o Developing architecture for OT SOC monitoring solutions covering people, process and technology.
• Developing OT monitoring solutions in support of Cyber Managed Services. Implementation work to onboard new clients to OT monitoring managed services.
• Designing and implementing OT focused monitoring solutions like Claroty, Dragos, Nozomi or Cisco Cyber Vision.
• Mentor/develop other team members
Successful applicants will have:
• 3+ years of overall OT technology experience required, with strong focus on OT operations and/or security.
• Practical experience working in one of the following sectors is highly desirable: Energy, Mining and Resources, Manufacturing, Transport. Water Utilities, Food and Beverage, etc
• Practical experience designing and implementing OT security monitoring solutions such as Claroty, Dragos, Nozomi or Cisco Cyber Vision.
• Qualification such as GRID, GICSP, CSSA or CCNP or vendor specific training (e.g. Schneider electric, Siemens, Rockwell) are desirable.
• Ability to confidently present to both technical and business audiences.
• Knowledge of architecture methodologies, standards, frameworks and tools (e.g. ISA 62443, NIST, AEMO AESCSF)
• Understanding of OT infrastructure concepts, protocols and architectures.
• Understanding of network technology and protocols like TCP/IP
• Understanding of Operating System Audit log systems and configurations
• Understanding of SOC fundamentals and managed security service providers
• Understanding of network based security monitoring and threat detection
• Understanding of Operating system security including anti-malware, patch management and security event logging
• Understanding of information security principles and best practice (e.g. ISA 62443, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82)
• Experience engaging with senior stakeholders in a technical and business capacity
Due to our client requirements, all candidates must undergo a security clearance and as such, only Australian citizens will be considered for this role.
About Us: Deloitte culture
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
If you are interested in joining an extremely fast growing area of the firm, we look forward to hearing from you. #RA/FA
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.