Senior Product Engineer - Customer Identity and Access Management
Salary: SNSW Grade 9/10 - The package includes a base salary range of $111,806pa to $134,667pa, plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave leading
Location: Head Office - Haymarket
Employment Status: Temporary
● Be part of a small, happy team - start-up vibes at enterprise scale
● Self-empowered role with room for growth
● Deliver innovative digital experiences that make a fundamental difference
Join Service NSW - One of the top 10 best places to work in Australia 2019!
Service NSW makes it easier to access government services for people and businesses across NSW. We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Engineer - Customer Identity and Access Management to join our engineering team.
About Our Team:
- You'll be part of a truly agile, human-centered product development team, who values your happiness, growth and personal development.
- We use XP practices (including TDD, pair programming and CI/CD) to design and build fast stable software and get it into our customers' hands quickly. We are committed to iterative delivery using the build, measure, learn paradigm. We pride ourselves on being responsive to customers' needs, consistently delivering value to the people of NSW.
And we never skip retro!
- Experience with Customer Identity and Access Management. You should have ideally worked on Customer Identity and Access Management Solutions and have a strong understanding of Identity and Access management Concepts. Preferably Customer & Identity Access Management.
- Expertise and strong experience software development. Maybe you're a web, API or platform specialist who wants to expand your full stack skillset, or maybe you're already a Front end to cloud database expert. Either way, you know what makes customer focused products special, and love building products that millions of people use. We'd love to see demonstrable experience in commercial software development, and examples of your work.
- Excellent understanding of systems thinking and technical design. You might not be a full-stack unicorn (yet), but you can design and implement system interactions to deliver end-to-end solutions. We'd love to see some experience applying technical design skills in large or complex ecosystems.
- Attention to detail. You strive for the best quality code; adopting practices/style guides that encourage clean and readable code. You pay particular attention to code reusability, extensibility, maintainability, scalability and security. Often going out of your way to find the best solution possible.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills. You encourage diversity of thought, thrive in a team environment, and do your best work whilst working in a pair/team. You have top notch facilitation skills that guide discussions into outcomes, and you have some leadership or mentoring experience. Ideally, you've coached or led engineering teams to become their best selves, and/or managed a few big projects into production and beyond.
- Customer-oriented and proud. You are motivated by, and take ownership of, delivering valuable outcomes to the people who use your software.
- Continuous improvement forever! You are a lifelong learner, always driven to improve processes and outcomes. You value close feedback loops, and the concepts of iteration and incremental improvement.
- Security-minded. You have a passion for security by design, and exposure to or interest in security engineering as concept.
- Work in our engineering teams to deliver new features following lean/agile methodologies and XP practices.
- Design and implement elegant software to deliver real customer solutions.
- Help improve the software delivery system, including decreasing build times, increasing automated tests.
- Service NSW offers flexible working arrangements and work / life balance including flexible start and finish times and flex days off
Please note: applications will be shortlisted and assessed on a regular basis, if the preferred candidate is highlighted during this time the ad will be removed.
- Complete the mandatory questions in the online application, by clicking 'Apply Now'.
- Attach your current resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role.
- A talent pool may be created for future ongoing and temporary roles and is valid for a period of up to 18 months.
Thank you for your interest in the role