Talenza are partnering with a reputable brand name within the Financial Services market in the search for a Senior Project Risk Management Specialist to assist with expanding delivery capability practice across the organisation.
We are looking for proactive, go-getters with a growth mindset and an eagerness to grow within an organisation that offers a healthy work-life balance.
- Accountable for the Enterprise Project Risk Management Framework ensuring it is fit for purpose and aligned to industry standards
- Ensure Project Risk Management practices align to and integrate with wider Enterprise Risk Management policies and practices
- Developing and implementing project risk framework and assurance education programs
- Provide advisory and coaching services to major projects and programs
- Define key performance metrics that enable and monitor assurance
- Define, monitor and report key risk indicators at an enterprise-wide project level
- Extensive experience in project risk management techniques and a deep understanding of project 'delivery' risk
- Demonstrated experience in project risk management, COBIT, ISO 31000 and/or IEC 62198, in particular in development and implementation of project risk management frameworks and associated best practice processes, ideally within financial services
- Experience with a variety of project methodologies and frameworks including Agile and Lean
- Results driven with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to influence and motivate stakeholders to achieve quality outcomes
- Experience in Portfolio or Project Management within a technology project environment
- Strong technical skills as well as IAPM, PMP, CSM, CAPM or similar qualification