An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Risk Analyst to join an Enterprise Risk Management team. This role will sit within Line 2 supporting Line 1 within the Technology and operations functions in their implementation of Risk Management frameworks. The role will be involved in: risk and control identification and assessment, incident, issue and breach management, controls assurance and risk in change.
- Challenge and review of the 1st line's Risk Control Assessments
- Incident Management and breach assessment
- Review and sample testing of control effectiveness
- Identification, mapping and management of compliance obligations and associated controls
- Oversight and advice on the management of conflicts of interest
- Risk governance and independent 2nd line reporting
- Ad hoc Regulatory engagement
- 2 years of relevant financial services experience in Risk management.
- Understanding of Technology Risk
- Exposure to regulators
- Experience in providing strategic risk advice and guidance
- Experience with operational risk controls
- Knowledge and experience with superannuation and or general financial services compliance
- Relevant degree
If you have the required skills and experience please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney at Liam.email@example.com.