Senior Analyst -builder risk Risk and Compliance
Your new company
One of the largest leading financial institutions in Australia
Your new role Perform end to end assessment on high value / complex builder eligibility applications. Role responsibilities:
- You analyse, write, and provide recommendations regarding large builder eligibility levels.
- You provide a lead role in developing and maintaining a positive relationship with Distributors and builders.
- You oversee and monitor Distributor and builder data to gauge trends and identify opportunities for operational improvement and where appropriate, implement the improvements.
- You assess large multi-unit and owner builder exposures prior to insurance approval.
- You mentor, coach, and train members of the DBI Builder Assessment team to optimise their contribution towards their business outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid experience in a related role in the financial service industry and the related regulatory environment.
- Solid experience across either an operational risk, compliance or Internal Audit function
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and comprehend complex tasks quickly
- Ability to analyse problems, consider options and apply solutions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at ***********@hays.com.au
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Please click here to apply.