First Focus is searching for a genuine professional in the Security space to join our team. In this exciting new role, you will part of a growing team of security professionals working to sell, design and implement industry leading security solutions to our many customers.
- Provide security assessments and consulting services to our clients
- Be involved in the pre-sales and design of security solutions
- Be hands-on with building, implementing and configuring security technology
- Stay up to date with offerings, standards and frameworks relevant within this field
- Be involved in lifting the standard of security services relevant to our mid-market client base
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and writing skills
- Good working knowledge of security technologies and principles.
- Knowledge of the NIST Cyber Security Framework and other related standards and controls.
- Demonstrated skills in security tools, SIEM’s, log analysis, incident management combined with broad technical knowledge of IT Infrastructure areas of responsibility
- Experience with risk management, identifying risks and providing pragmatic risk mitigation solutions
- Experience in assessing and analyzing systems and process, to recommend and design solutions to reduce clients overall security risks.
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, SABSA, SANS
- Experience working with an MSP or MSSP would be viewed very favourably, so if you have this, make sure you highlight it
- Competitive salary package
- Option of a Tesla company car as part of your ongoing employment package (conditions apply)
- Work life balance through hybrid working arrangements
- $40/month towards your mobile phone and data plan under our BYOD policy, and if you want to bring your own laptop to work, we'll double that
- Offer up to 5 paid training days a year and support employees towards certifications and qualifications
- We will not only pay for the exam, but will also give you a pay rise for achieving (conditions apply, of course)
- Opportunities for personal development, regular social events and great team culture