Senior Security Consultant - GRC
- NV1 or superior Security Clearance Required, but will consider Baseline too
- Highly competitive Salary Package, flat management style and inclusive and flexible company culture.
- Join a talented team of 360Â° Security Consultant and a great manager that will invest in your development.
- Be part of a business-culture that promote and support personal and professional development through ad-hoc career path and training.
The Company and the culture
A Boutique Cybersecurity Provider with a strong footprint in the Australian public and private sector. They have established strong partnerships with key players in the market thanks to their in-depth knowledge and expertise across these domains: GRC, Cloud Security, Penetration Testing and Security Engineering.
The business maintains a customer-driven culture built on respect, teamwork and can-do attitude and pride themselves of a supportive and inclusive work-environment that supports and promotes personal/ professional development and flexibility.
As a senior Consultant you will influence and guide your clients towards implementing vendor-agnostic and efficient solutions through the intricacies of Australian Government Governance Risk and Compliance.
- You will gather customers' requirements and provide ad-hoc holistic solution guiding your clients through different Security Frameworks, standards and models.
- You will conduct a range of assessment including Gap and Risk assessments.
- You will provide solutions that will balance business and technical needs while minimising the risks in highly regulated environments.
- You will guide your clients through the required security frameworks, based on their maturity level.
- You will develop, review and maintain reports, policies and procedures, integrating better practice methodologies and framework
What you will need
Given the fact you'll be working with government entities, Security Clearance will be highly regarded. NV1 is preferred, but Baseline will be considered
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Australian Government ISM, PFPF, E8, Top4, NIST, Cloud Security Authorisation models.
- Knowledge of International security standards such as ISO, PCI-DSS, NIST, CIS, SOX.
- Solid understanding or background in Australian Defence/Federal Government environment
- Strong Client facing and consulting skills with the ability to engage with a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Industry Certification will be highly regarded: CISSP, CISM, CISA
How to apply
Feel free to apply directly or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more roles in the technology space check out www.thenetworkit.com