You will be joining a leading Australian financial services organisation who put their customers first and prides themselves on diversity of people.
A day in the Life of a Senior Manager, Technology Audit
As the Senior Manager you will perform technology-based audits in line with the audit plan. You will review business areas such as infrastructure, security, cyber, operations, identity access management, software solutions and governance.
- Manage and lead Technology audit / projects of medium to high complexity.
- Perform audits across several domains including technology risk, governance, controls, data, infrastructure security, cyber security & operations, IAM, software and IT resilience.
- Deliver high quality work across Audit and assurance.
- Influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders
Experience desired to succeed in the role:
- 8 + years' experience in an IT or technology Audit role within a high regulated industry, banking or finance preferred.
- Tertiary qualified and CPS Professional (CPA/CA)
- Post Graduate IT qualifications with technically relevant skills (CISA/CISSP/CISM/ITIL)
- Experience performing audits in a cloud-based environment will be preferred.
- Experience working in large agile organisations will be highly regarded.
- Understanding of technology and data governance regulatory requirements such as CPS234 & CPG235.
- Prior experience developing people in a project capacity and setting performance expectations.
- Ability to overcome resistance to change and deliver difficult messaging.
- Strong track record of delivering high quality work in complex technical areas in audit & assurance.
- Join a team who is working to make the organisation better and safer for the customers you can make an impact.
- Your role has direct impact making a difference.
- Challenging and rewarding.
- Vast learning opportunities to cross skill.
- You will belong to a high performing team where we help each other to reach the organisations and your personal goals.
- Excellent opportunity to build on your in-depth knowledge about financial services technology infrastructure, including the latest cloud-based technology.
- You'll join a high performing team where everyone is working towards an aligned goal.
How do I apply?
To be eligible to apply for this role you must have full working rights in Australia.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please submit your cv for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Please contact Claire Rouillard on 0490 964 036 for a confidential discussion.
http://www.bluefinresources.com.au/privacy-policy [link removed]