Connexion Telematics Limited (ASX:CXZ) (“Connexion”) is a growing, ASX-listed technology company specialised in the development of software services for web-connected vehicles.
Connexion is at the forefront of enabling world-leading automotive brands to deliver best-in-class customer experiences, and in preparing them for the future of Electric Vehicles and Mobility-as-a-Service environments.
Connexion’s services are deployed across two fleet management platforms: OnTRAC and CXZTRAC. OnTRAC is customised for General Motors’ brands (Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac), whilst CXZTRAC is manufacturer-agnostic.
Together, Connexion’s platforms are used by 4,000+ vehicle retailers in the US, have more than 10,000+ active users and process a high volume of rental transactions per annum.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer Quality Assurance to support the OnTRAC and CXZTRAC programs powered by Connexion for some of the world’s leading automotive brands.
You will contribute to enabling global automotive manufacturers to increase asset utilisation amongst their Dealer and Customer bases, including for their exciting EV line-ups.
You will benefit from working on:
The role is preferably Melbourne-based, with remote working considered for the right candidate.
What you will be doing
You are someone with
· Experience in automation test framework. Experience with Selenium or Testcafe would be highly desirable.
· 2+ years of professional software testing experience.
· A demonstrated passion for quality assurance and delivering high quality work.
· A solid understanding of testing methods, setting up testing strategies and continuously improving the QA process.
· Experience of REST API testing e.g. Postman.
· Hands-on experience in mainstream non-SQL databases such as MongoDB, DynamoDB.
· Proficiency with Jira, Confluence, Zephyr and Bitbucket.
· A high level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external stakeholders.
What is on offer?
How to Apply
If you feel that we are a good fit for each other, then we would love to hear from you! Please apply in confidence via the link, enclosing your CV, and we will respond with next steps.
Successful candidates joining Connexion are required to undergo a Police check. Candidates must have full-time Australian working rights for this permanent role. Connexion is an equal opportunity employer.