- Solution Architect-Data Governance
- Financial Services-Initial 6 Months Contract
- Competitive Daily Rate-Sydney Location
Our Client is one of Australia's Largest Financial Services Brands and offers inclusive culture, flexible work and career development and believes in a workforce that is diverse, talented, and passionate!
We are on the lookout for Solution Architect-Data Governance
with experience in regulatory programmes
The purpose of this role is to develop end to end solutions for the business that are aligned with the strategy and enterprise architecture of the organization.
- Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Lineage, Data Quality and Data Standards.
- Data strategy, data governance, data modelling, master data management, data quality analysis and improvement, data architecture, data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
- Complex SQL queries
- IBM InfoSphere, IBM Db2 Warehouse, IBM Information Governance Catalogue, IBM Information Analyser, IBM BAW and IBM Information Server-Highly Desirable
- TOGAF, Archimate and Data Modelling.
- Solution Architecture design and data modelling
- Planning, dependency identification and management
- Solution Architecture designs (including data models) are submitted and progress via the prescribed governance process
- Leading Work Breakdown identification utilizing Architecture designs
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take design ownership of Data initiatives from Discovery through to Delivery
Click ‘apply now’ if you do not want to miss on this opportunity and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or submit your profile to myself via email@example.com
I look forward to chatting more about the company and sending you through a more detailed job description.