About the business
We are a high-end business advisory organisation that provides expertise in the service provision of Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Business Architecture and Change Management.
About the role
With our expanding business in Brisbane we have a requirement for dynamic and progressive Solution Architects with strong stakeholder management skills to join our team for varying projects across multiple business sectors. Three current positions are available for a generalist Solution Architect, a Data Architect and a Security Architect. General responsibilities would include;
The role will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills across varied businesses. You therefore need to be adaptable and flexible to direct and manage change across diverse circumstances and stakeholders. Having a strong EQ to support your proven experiences will position you well to join our team and grow. We welcome and encourage diversity within our business.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will possess a minimum of 5 years in similar roles and have recent strong experience of working as an End-to-End Solutions Architect.
We are looking for people who understand that technology is a possible enabler to a business problem, technology is not the outcome. We are looking for people who can assist our clients achieve what they need, not pure technologists.
Preferably you will have experience in reference architecture and design principles across the following domains;
· Information & Data
· Infrastructure and Operations
You will be passionate about your work and have excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills. In addition, we are seeking the following skill set:
· A proven track record of successful delivery;
· A strong team player who demonstrates flexibility and a pro-activeness to deliver to business outcomes;
· Excellent understanding of emerging technologies, and their associated impact on enterprise environments;
· Extensive and demonstrated previous experience with solutions architecture, business and systems requirements, technical design and analysis in a complex and maturing technical environment;
· Experience with contemporary business technologies and architectural frameworks in a multi-sourced and/or federated operating environment;
· Extensive experience in successfully delivering major business solutions into implementation within a large, enterprise IT environment;
Demonstrated experience guiding and collaborating with multi-disciplinary technical teams covering multiple domains;
· Superior analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including report writing and presentation skills with emphasis on developing quality solution specifications;
· Ability to conduct stakeholder workshops to gather information requirements across business and data domains;
· Detailed knowledge of patterns, practices and standards and ability to apply to conceptual, logical and physical designs.