• Salary packaging to suit your personal and financial circumstances
• Rewards platform: your hard work won’t go unnoticed at Deloitte
• Holistic well-being program: flu vaccinations fresh fruit and free health assessments
About the team
Welcome to the cyber security analytics team at Deloitte. We are a solution-focused team of data analytics specialists that focus on enterprise level risk and operational management. With our deep domain expertise we support top-tier clients in designing and improving their own cyber security operations data analytics and Machine Learning and AI abilities.
Our cyber security analytics team manage solution design through to implementation as well as operations and are strong problem solvers.
What will your typical day look like?
• Create cyber-focused and/or insightful dashboards and visualizations to drive security enablement outcomes and business and operations insights
• Solution design development and/or validation - Data on-boarding - Continuous integration building accountability and support incident triage
• Troubleshoot complex problems resolve operational issues and interact with vendors - Interface directly with clients to gather requirements and expected outcomes
• Work as part of a larger team delivering a broad range of cyber security and data analytics services to top commercial clients.
Enough about us lets talk about you: The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience in design and implementation of data analytics solutions
• Good understanding of Networking including IP / Routing / Firewalls / Proxies
• Hands on system operations of Linux RHEL/CentOs/Fedora Windows Server 20XX - RDP / SSH / SCP
• Experience with creating advanced dashboards searches and visualizations
Due to our client requirements, all candidates must undergo a security clearance and as such, only Australian citizens will be considered for this role.
At Deloitte we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now. #RA/FA
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.