Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Named Australasia's Most Innovative Company in 2020, we make sense of uncertainty and simplify complexity to enable quality decisions that create competitive advantage for our clients.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
What will you do?
You will become a member of Aurecon’s Risk Advisory team, which is a diverse, international team of strategy generalists, complex problem solvers, innovative solution designers, risk consultants and decision coaches.
Some Recent Project Examples Include
- guiding government investment in future ready transport infrastructure,
- developing decision frameworks for restoring Australia’s most valued natural asset,
- assessing the commercial, social, and environmental trade-offs between strategic energy options,
- advising on business and delivery risks for a large portfolio of capital projects.
We know today’s complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
How will you do it?
You will work in a collaborative and supportive team that will:
What are we looking for?
- Put our client and their people at the centre of everything we do
- Align strategy, risk, investment capital, assets, and organisational performance
- Apply diversity, new perspectives, and deep technical know-how from the thousands of capital asset and engineering projects we do
- Aggressively innovate to re-imagine, co-design and create bespoke solutions to unique challenges
- Bring a passion for the role risk plays in accelerating, not limiting, client outcomes
What qualifications and/or experience is required?
- High EQ, with an ability to work effectively, flex personal style, and build collaborative, professional relationships
- Proactivity, initiative and the ability to work independently and collaboratively in high performing teams
- Ability to engage effectively with clients and colleagues
- Ability to analyse, interpret and synthesise data
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to lead and mentor team members (for Senior levels only)
You Will Need
- industry experience in risk management, management consulting, engineering consulting, or equivalent roles.
- a tertiary qualification in any field will be considered.
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don’t expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
We’ve re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients’ ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can’t.
Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.