Netwealth is a fast-growing, ASX listed financial services and technology company providing wealth professionals and their clients with cutting edge technology to efficiently manage and add value to their wealth portfolios.
Working within Netwealth’s IT department to identify risks and implement appropriate controls to minimise loss, compliance breaches and reputational damage as a part of the management of IT services. Supervise IT compliance and regulatory responsibilities of NGL and subsidiaries to ensure all entities comply with the law, regulator determinations and internal procedures and policies. You will also work collaboratively with the Risk and Compliance Team to ensure all risk and compliance measures are managed appropriately.
What you will do:
- Supporting the implementation and ongoing management and reporting of risk and compliance within IT including the embedding of the Risk Management Framework and the Compliance Management Framework
- Work proactively with key Line 1 Technology Risk stakeholders to ensure appropriate ownership, responsibility and accountability for assessing, controlling and mitigating risks;
- To provide assurance of the effectiveness of the IT department’s risk management practices
- Monitor and facilitate effective risk management practices and assist the risk owners to comply with them;
- Play a key role in regulatory compliance activities from a technology and information security risk perspective. Notably with regards to APRA Prudential Standard CPS 234, GS007, and the Groups Audit Program as defined for the period;
- Maintain the Group's Information Security Management policies and procedures, ensuring that they remain current and relevant and reflect industry best practice, incorporating appropriate elements of ISO 27001 and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework;
- Update BCP documentation and the IT Disaster Recovery documentation; conduct required testing and changes to the plan as required;
- Keep abreast of emerging IT risks, ensure that these are appropriately reflected in the risk registers and appropriate processes and controls are implemented to mitigate them;
- Design, monitor and facilitate a 3rd party supplier review process to ensure that technology risks within Netwealth's supply chain are effectively identified and managed;
- Identify and map critical information assets and appropriate controls to mitigate the loss of confidential and commercially sensitive information. Ensure the Group's role-based access control (RBAC) model and permissions assigned to each user role are reviewed on a periodic basis;
- Develop and enhance the IT key risk indicators (KRI), their monitoring and their remediation where required;
- Maintain the IT risk registers to identify and capture risk changes and be able to work with the business to develop IT risk action plans;
- Develop and enhance IT risk reporting to the Compliance Committee and Board, including quarterly risk review, KRIs and risk action planning;
- Assist in the monitoring of Netwealth's IT compliance with the letter and intent of relevant laws, regulator determinations and group's internal procedures;
- Identify, address and assess potential (and realised) compliance risks (breaches);
- Understand the legislative landscape, upcoming reform and assist the business in preparing for regulatory change.
We are different:
Discover a forward-thinking g culture that incorporates values of Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic. Be part of an inclusive and diverse work environment where we offer professional and personal development opportunities that are aimed to help you be successful in your role whilst supporting your needs for flexibility.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2-3 risk and compliance experience is desirable
- A hands-on understanding of IT infrastructure and/or software development (scrum methodology) is desirable
- Superannuation knowledge is desirable
- Demonstrable influence senior business leadership teams, strategic thinking, and prioritisation
- A degree (or working towards a degree) in Information Technology, Finance, Legal and/or Commerce is desirable,
What we offer you:
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home.
- Parental leave and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
- Access to school holiday programs for children.
- Wellness, work and lifestyle offerings, as well as discounts on a variety of lifestyle and entertainment products and services.
- Friendly team atmosphere with supportive environment
- Great career growth with professional and technical development opportunities
- Easily accessed, Melbourne CBD office location
- Social club and regular events.
- Access to a range of benefits including:
- competitive salary,
- volunteer leave, and
- recognition of service milestones and employee reward and recognition.
How to apply:
Are you curious about this opportunity? If you love working in a challenging and fast-paced environment, now is the time to tell us more about yourself. We'd love to hear from you as soon as possible so please "Apply Now"! Attach your resume and write a covering letter telling us why you feel you are the perfect person to join our Netwealth team.
Please note that this advertisement is intended only for direct applicants. No recruiters please.