Leading SME Financial Services organisarion with genuine platform for career development, now hiring a Technology Risk Assurance Manager, offering a fantastic organisation culture and opportunity to drive real change!
As a Technology Risk Manager you will provide risk advisory and control assurance services to help protect customers, assets, systems and data.
You will work with Line 2 Risk and Compliance team to develop and maintain an
effective risk management framework, enabling the business to identify, assess, manage and report
operational risks on a consistent and reliable basis.
- You will work collaboratively with Technology teams, project teams and suppliers to assess and then develop strategies to manage technology, cybersecurity and operational risks
- You will perform assurance reviews over SOX, Prudential, Value Chain, Theme, delivered risk of key projects
- Prepare draft review reports issued to stakeholders to ensure alignment with Risk and Compliance Assurance Manual requirements and delivery of appropriate insight and conclusions.
- You will work with Senior Managers who will review and will provide feedback.
- Contribute to the preparation of quarterly Risk and Compliance Committee reports including the identification and reporting of trends and insights.
- Influence business leaders to embed risk monitoring and control practices
- Contribute to the design and implementation of an effective three lines of defence risk assurance model and will support effective engagement with external and internal auditors.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Big 4 or professional assurance Technology Risk/Controls/IT Audit experience
- Relevant industry and other professional qualifications, e.g. CA, CISA, CIA, CFA, FRM, MBA are desirable
- Experience in financial services and appreciation for complex organisational structures
- Curiosity and motivation to improve the processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability translate complex concepts into plain English
- Flexible and agile work arrangements
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Work funded community volunteer days
- Regular staff events and opportunities to build your network
- Platform for career development and genuine autonomy
- Financial benefits (special banking, wealth management products, insurance offers)
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.